We have the honour to present to you our PVC profile, which has been made in accordance with world standards for the first time on our market, not only with regard to quality, but also with regard to environmental protection (EKOPROFIL). In accomplishing this project, we have contacted world renowned companies which have been developing PVC joinery and materials for the profile’s construction. Greiner from Austria participated in the development of our system as the producer and manufacturer of tools, and the German company Baerlocher participated as the producer of materials used in the profile’s production. During the system’s construction we were governed by the idea that the buyer deserves the highest quality profile, with excellent thermal isolation qualities, state of art ecological characteristics, and easy assembly and maintenance, at a price adjusted to our circumstances.
PVC PROFILE EXTRUSION
In 2006, we started developing our own PVC profile system for making joinery. In the development of this project, besides the extraordinary mechanical and thermal isolation characteristics of the profiles, a great deal of attention was paid to ecological awareness, the selected technology being the latest available on the market and ecologically safe as well.
We provide the producers of PVC joinery with maximum technical support and we are always available if technical problems need to be solved.
THE BEST SERBIAN EXTRUDED PVC PROFILE
This is confirmed by the internationally recognized certificate of the famous German institute “SKZ”. PEŠTAN profiles belong to the highest quality A class of profiles and fulfil the requirements of the European Standard 12608, which means that they can be sold on all world markets. Because of this, the profile is already being exported to several European Union countries, as well as to all the republics of the former-Yugoslavia.
• 5 chamber system, 70 mm construction depth
• Possible inner or central sealing system
• Changeable rubbers
• Condensation drain through a separate chamber
• Visible or hidden drains for condensation outflow
• Lowered edges on the frame and wing
• Application of standard studs
• 16 mm Eurogroove
• Spacious chamber for steel reinforcement
• Fixing of bearing reinforcements through two profile walls
• Fixing of studs through steel reinforcement
• Covering with 24 mm or 28 mm glass
• Easy construction and assembly
• Possible installation of fixed glass into the frame
• Mechanical fixing onto wall through steel reinforcements